Model 1525 Portable Lifetime Basketball Goal for Sale. This portable basketball goal includes stylish graphics and is a great intermediate goal for home driveway use. The 5 year warranty is just
a fraction of how long the basketball system will last you. With the portability and style your home will be “the” place to play ball.
1525 Backboard Specs:
- Backboard dimensions: 50 inches W x 30 inches H x 2 inch.
- Backboard material: transparent Makrolon® shatter-proof polycarbonate.
- Polycarbonate is about 30 times stronger than acrylic with similar dimensions.
- Backboard Frame: 2” thick blow molded plastic frame around perimeter and behind center.
- Polycarbonate Backboard Material: 2.5mm
- Ultra-Violet Sun Protectants: ensures longevity and color on backboard
1525 Rim/Hoop Specs:
- Steel regulation size 18” diameter rim.
- Rim Color: Orange
- Hardware Configuration: Dual Compression Springs for competitive dunking.
- Net Hooks: Steel (not clip-on) welded net hooks for net attachment.
- Net: All-weather 70 gram cotton white net.
1525 Pole Specs:
- Extension arms: 18” overhang between pole and backboard
- Pole Diameter: 3” round
- Pole Material: Steel with powder-coated paint finish to prevent rust
- Pole Color: Black
- Main pole shape: round.
- Main pole structure: 3 pieces with top pole cap to prohibit rain water.
1525 Adjustment Mechanism:
- Height adjustment name: Speed Shift® Mechanism.
- Blue handle on back side of the pole. Trigger squeeze releases mechanism to lift up and down using compression springs near the backboard. Releasing trigger locks hoop into place.
- Speed Shift® Mechanism uses counter balance spring technology to raise and lower the backboard.
- Adjustment Increments: Rim height adjusts from 8 feet to 10 feet in 6” increments stopping when you release the trigger.
- Adjustment Height: lowest height is 8 accommodating the average 6 year old and highest height 10’ which is High School/NBA regulation height.
1525 Portable Base Specs:
- Base Material: Expandable plastic. Designed to freeze solid with water in winter. No anti-freeze necessary.
- Base size: Large – 46.75” deep x 30” wide
- Fill Material: 31 gallons of water or sand. Fill plug on top and drain plug on side for portability. About 50% of water must be drained to easily move around. Replacement caps available.
- Wheels: 2 wheels in front. Tipping forward allows the hoop to roll to another location. Replacement bases available.
- Warranty: 5-years manufacturer’s warranty. Copy of receipt required. Rims and backboards damaged from falling over are not covered. Please ensure you follow the owner’s manual instructions to
prevent the 1525 bball goal from falling over.
- Footprint dimensions: 46.75 inches L x 30 inches W.
- Shipping Time: 5-7 days from time of purchase. Delivered FedEx – no signature required. Tracking automatically emailed to customer.
- 30-day money back guarantee on all Lifetime Portable basketball systems.
- Shipping weight: about 80 lbs.
- Shipped dimensions: 50.75 inches L x 10.32 inches W x 32.75 inches H.
View our directory of installers for help installing your Lifetime 1525.
View Lifetime 1525 Courtside
Basketball Systemon Competitive Edge Products, Inc for a low price guarantee option.
View Video about Filling the Base