Lifetime Portable Goals

Lifetime is the largest basketball system manufacturer in the world.  Portable goals allow you the flexibility of installing a basketball system without creating a permanent structure.  Set the shovel and concrete aside and consider a Lifetime portable basketball goal.  Designed for youth and collegiate play all in one these lifetime goals won't disappoint you. Check out the categories on the left from beginner level to advanced level models.

View YouTube Video "Lifetime Basketball Systems, Introduction"

"Michael Sweeten, Lifetime's Sporting Goods Product Manager, describes the various features, benefits, and accessories for your Lifetime basketball system.. "



Competitive Edge Products, Inc:

Lifetime 48-Inch Portable Basketball System 1479 Polycarbonate Backboard
Lifetime Portable Basketball Hoop The 1479 Lifetime portable basketball hoop features a large 48-inch polycarbonate backboard, a sturdy 3-inch pole, and a large portable base. The 48-inch polycarbonate backboard provides a sturdy su...[Read More] Our Price: $274.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 44-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 71546 Polycarbonate Backboard
Get high-end features at an affordable price with the 71546 Lifetime portable basketball hoop. The backboard is made of polycarbonate, which is about 30 times stronger than a comparably-sized acrylic backboard. The backboard is framed in powder-coate...[Read More] Our Price: $349.94 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 54-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 71522 Acrylic Backboard
You are now viewing the top-of-the-line portable basketball hoop from Lifetime Products. The 71522 features the largest portable base, the widest pole, the thickest backboard frame, the thickest backboard material, and the strongest rim of any of the...[Read More] Our Price: $579.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 44-Inch Poolside Portable Basketball Hoop Acrylic Backboard
Make a Splash at Your Next Pool Party!The PoolSide Basketball Lifetime sports 44 in. fusion backboard and provides 25% more playing surface. Molded with high-density polyethylene and polycarbonate fusion, this backboard withstands the elements. The g...[Read More] Our Price: $239.94 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 52-inch Atlas Portable Basketball Hoop 1558 Polycarbonate Backboard
Set up your basketball court where you want with a portable basketball system. The 1558 Atlas system from Lifetime Products provides you an excellent basketball system to use with your home basketball court. Young players can more easily reach the ri...[Read More] Our Price: $428.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 50-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 1529 Polycarbonate Backboard
Portable basketball systems provide you with the flexibility of setting up and taking down your basketball court, and then setting up the court again wherever you need. Lifetime Products model 1529 features a durable 50 inch polycarbonate backboard, ...[Read More] Our Price: $298.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime Portable Adjustable Basketball Hoop 71524 (54-Inch Polycarbonate Backboard)
The 71524 portable basketball system features a 54 inch wide basketball backboard, a 3.5 inch round pole, a portable base, and a breakaway Slam It Pro rim. Ideal for a driveway basketball system, portable basketball goals can be moved around and set ...[Read More] Our Price: $549.00 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 50-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 71566 Polycarbonate Backboard
Set up your home basketball court right with this Lifetime portable basketball hoop, model 71566. The 71566 is ideal for younger to intermediate level basketball players to learn the game of basketball and to develop their shooting skills. The backbo...[Read More] Our Price: $393.79 On Sale [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 44-Inch Plastic Portable Basketball Hoop (Model 1268)
Start an active lifestyle for your child with this portable basketball hoop from Lifetime Products. The 1268 portable basketball system features a 44 inch high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic backboard and a 12 gallon base. The backboard height c...[Read More] Our Price: $159.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 32-Inch Plastic Portable Basketball Hoop (Model 90022)
Lifetime Youth Basketball HoopThis is a great basketball system from Lifetime Products for aspiring basketball stars. This basketball hoop can adjust easily from 5.5 ft. to 7.5 ft., allowing youngsters to start learning the game of basketball. These ...[Read More] Our Price: $119.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 48-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 51550 Polycarbonate Backboard
The Lifetime 51550 Portable Basketball Goal System is both a fun and economic choice for any family. This portable basketball system comes with a 48 Shatter Proof Fusion Backboard with UV protected graphics to prevent yellowing and fading. Shatter Pr...[Read More] Our Price: $327.94 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 52-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 71286 Polycarbonate Backboard
Product: Lifetime 71286 52 Shatter Proof Portable Basketball Hoop System.Free shipping to the lower 48 United States for this Lifetime basketball portable basketball goal.The Lifetime 71286 Portable Basketball Goal System is both a fun and economic c...[Read More] Our Price: $499.00 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 42-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 1270 Acrylic Backboard
The Lifetime 1270 Portable Basketball Goal System is both a fun and economic choice for any family. This portable basketball system comes with a 42 Acrylic Fusion Backboard with UV protected graphics to prevent yellowing and fading. A telescoping pol...[Read More] Our Price: $204.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 52-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 90061 Polycarbonate Backboard
This Lifetime portable basketball goal provides an excellent option for families and basketball players to get their game on. The 90061 has a large 52 inch polycarbonate backboard that provides plenty of space to develop your game, particularly your ...[Read More] Our Price: $479.43 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 50-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 51544 Polycarbonate Backboard
Get ready for some serious basketball action with the Lifetime 51544 50-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop. This system features a polycarbonate backboard, steel frame, Speed Shift height adjuster, and 34-gallon portable base, making it perfect for all pl...[Read More] Our Price: $379.00 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 48-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop Polycarbonate Backboard
The 1531 Lifetime portable basketball hoop is ideal for beginning to intermediate level basketball players. This system features a 3 inch round steel pole, Slam-it rim, and the Quick Adjust height-adjustment mechanism. The pole is made of sturdy stee...[Read More] Our Price: $270.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 44-Inch Plastic Portable Basketball Hoop (Model 90114)
Do you have a little basketball player ready to learn the game? Need an affordable, durable basketball system to help them begin their basketball training? The 90114 is the right system for you. This portable basketball hoop from Lifetime Products fe...[Read More] Our Price: $189.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime Portable Basketball Hoop - 90228 52-inch Backboard System
Lifetime 90228 Elite Portable Basketball Hoop Introducing the Lifetime Elite Basketball System, the perfect addition to your family home. With its 52-inch board, it's larger than your average driveway hoop, ensuring that every bank ...[Read More] Our Price: $499.00 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 50-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 90271 Polycarbonate Backboard
Rundown Set up your home basketball court in style with the 90271 portable basketball hoop from Lifetime Products. This basketball goal features a 50 inch polycarbonate backboard, a 31-gallon portable base with wheels, the Speed Shift height adjuster...[Read More] Our Price: $329.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 44-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 90073 Polycarbonate Backboard
RundownStart teaching your young basketball player the game easier with the 90073 portable basketball system. This system features a 44 inch backboard with a regulation-sized rim. The rim height can be adjusted up and down in 6 inch increments using ...[Read More] Our Price: $235.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 50-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 90593 Polycarbonate Backboard
Lifetime Portable Basketball System - Features a 50 x 30 x 2 Shatter-Proof Fusion Backboard with frame pad, Foot Adjust, 3 round pole - 3 piece (black), straight round extension arms (black), Courtside heavy-duty portable base, and a Slam-It Rim (ora...[Read More] Our Price: $349.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 54-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 90631 Polycarbonate Backboard
What Your Home Basketball Court Needs Bring the court to your doorstep with Lifetime's Portable Basketball System! This powerhouse features a 54 Steel-Framed, Shatterproof backboard with a revolutionary Action Grip® for effortless h...[Read More] Our Price: $479.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 32-Inch Plastic Portable Basketball Hoop (Model 90269)
Lifetime Portable Basketball Goal 90269 Youth System Your young, budding basketball player need not wait any longer to start developing their skills with this youth basketball hoop from Lifetime Products. This system can adjust the rim height from a ...[Read More] Our Price: $117.99 On Sale [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 44-Inch Plastic Portable Basketball Hoop (Model 90171)
Discover the thrill of basketball with your first ever high-quality, convenient system. Experience the mobility, adjustability, and effortless set up of the Lifetime 90171 portable basketball hoop. Its 12-gallon base, fillable with sand or water, not...[Read More] Our Price: $164.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 44-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 90690 Polycarbonate Backboard
Lifetime 90690 Portable Basketball SystemLooking for the perfect basketball system for young players? Look no further than Lifetime Products 90690 portable basketball system! With a 44-inch Shatterproof Fusion backboard, telescoping height adjustment...[Read More] Our Price: $209.94 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 44-Inch Poolside Portable Basketball Hoop 90742 Polycarbonate Backboard
This Poolside basketball system from Lifetime Products features a 44 in. Shatter-Proof Fusion backboard with a telescoping height adjustment that adjusts from 4 to 6.5 feet high. It also includes a Classic Rim with an all-weather nylon net and a 3 in...[Read More] Our Price: $249.00 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 52-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 90853 Polycarbonate Backboard
Lifetime Portable Basketball System - Lifetime 52 in. Tinted Clearview Action Grip XL Portable Features a Tinted Clearview 52 in. x 33 in. x 1 in. Steel-Framed Shatterproof Backboard with a universal frame pad (black), Action Grip?, 3.5 in. round pol...[Read More] Our Price: $448.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Mammoth 54-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 90734 Tempered Glass Backboard
Experience top-tier gameplay with the Lifetime Portable Mammoth Basketball System, featuring a 54 in. tempered glass backboard, Mammoth handle lift mechanism, 3.5 in. square pole, Slam-It® Ultra Rim, and a heavy-duty portable base. This semi-portable...[Read More] Our Price: $999.00 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 48-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop Polycarbonate Backboard
Lifetime Portable Basketball Goals - 90491 Polycarbonate 48 Inch Backboard.Lifetime's portable basketball hoops are the perfect option for beginning and seasoned players alike! The portable base and adjusting pole make it easy for you to put the hoop...[Read More] Our Price: $299.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 32-inch Plastic Portable Basketball Hoop with Blue and Black Backboard
Lifetime Portable Basketball Goal 90269 Youth System Your young, budding basketball player need not wait any longer to start developing their skills with this youth basketball hoop from Lifetime Products. This system can adjust the rim height from a ...[Read More] Our Price: $142.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 91138 50-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop Polycarbonate Backboard
This portable basketball system from Lifetime Products features a clear view, 50 in. Steel-Framed Shatterproof backboard with a Speed Shift® height adjustment mechanism that adjusts from 8 to 10 feet high. New Clearview Backboard eliminates backb...[Read More] Our Price: $379.00 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Competitive Edge Products, Inc:

Lifetime 48-Inch Portable Basketball System 1479 Polycarbonate Backboard
Lifetime Portable Basketball Hoop The 1479 Lifetime portable basketball hoop features a large 48-inch polycarbonate backboard, a sturdy 3-inch pole, and a large portable base. The 48-inch polycarbonate backboard provides a sturdy su...[Read More] Our Price: $274.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 44-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 71546 Polycarbonate Backboard
Get high-end features at an affordable price with the 71546 Lifetime portable basketball hoop. The backboard is made of polycarbonate, which is about 30 times stronger than a comparably-sized acrylic backboard. The backboard is framed in powder-coate...[Read More] Our Price: $349.94 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 54-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 71522 Acrylic Backboard
You are now viewing the top-of-the-line portable basketball hoop from Lifetime Products. The 71522 features the largest portable base, the widest pole, the thickest backboard frame, the thickest backboard material, and the strongest rim of any of the...[Read More] Our Price: $579.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 44-Inch Poolside Portable Basketball Hoop Acrylic Backboard
Make a Splash at Your Next Pool Party!The PoolSide Basketball Lifetime sports 44 in. fusion backboard and provides 25% more playing surface. Molded with high-density polyethylene and polycarbonate fusion, this backboard withstands the elements. The g...[Read More] Our Price: $239.94 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 52-inch Atlas Portable Basketball Hoop 1558 Polycarbonate Backboard
Set up your basketball court where you want with a portable basketball system. The 1558 Atlas system from Lifetime Products provides you an excellent basketball system to use with your home basketball court. Young players can more easily reach the ri...[Read More] Our Price: $428.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 50-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 1529 Polycarbonate Backboard
Portable basketball systems provide you with the flexibility of setting up and taking down your basketball court, and then setting up the court again wherever you need. Lifetime Products model 1529 features a durable 50 inch polycarbonate backboard, ...[Read More] Our Price: $298.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime Portable Adjustable Basketball Hoop 71524 (54-Inch Polycarbonate Backboard)
The 71524 portable basketball system features a 54 inch wide basketball backboard, a 3.5 inch round pole, a portable base, and a breakaway Slam It Pro rim. Ideal for a driveway basketball system, portable basketball goals can be moved around and set ...[Read More] Our Price: $549.00 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 50-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 71566 Polycarbonate Backboard
Set up your home basketball court right with this Lifetime portable basketball hoop, model 71566. The 71566 is ideal for younger to intermediate level basketball players to learn the game of basketball and to develop their shooting skills. The backbo...[Read More] Our Price: $393.79 On Sale [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 44-Inch Plastic Portable Basketball Hoop (Model 1268)
Start an active lifestyle for your child with this portable basketball hoop from Lifetime Products. The 1268 portable basketball system features a 44 inch high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic backboard and a 12 gallon base. The backboard height c...[Read More] Our Price: $159.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 32-Inch Plastic Portable Basketball Hoop (Model 90022)
Lifetime Youth Basketball HoopThis is a great basketball system from Lifetime Products for aspiring basketball stars. This basketball hoop can adjust easily from 5.5 ft. to 7.5 ft., allowing youngsters to start learning the game of basketball. These ...[Read More] Our Price: $119.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 48-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 51550 Polycarbonate Backboard
The Lifetime 51550 Portable Basketball Goal System is both a fun and economic choice for any family. This portable basketball system comes with a 48 Shatter Proof Fusion Backboard with UV protected graphics to prevent yellowing and fading. Shatter Pr...[Read More] Our Price: $327.94 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 52-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 71286 Polycarbonate Backboard
Product: Lifetime 71286 52 Shatter Proof Portable Basketball Hoop System.Free shipping to the lower 48 United States for this Lifetime basketball portable basketball goal.The Lifetime 71286 Portable Basketball Goal System is both a fun and economic c...[Read More] Our Price: $499.00 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 42-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 1270 Acrylic Backboard
The Lifetime 1270 Portable Basketball Goal System is both a fun and economic choice for any family. This portable basketball system comes with a 42 Acrylic Fusion Backboard with UV protected graphics to prevent yellowing and fading. A telescoping pol...[Read More] Our Price: $204.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 52-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 90061 Polycarbonate Backboard
This Lifetime portable basketball goal provides an excellent option for families and basketball players to get their game on. The 90061 has a large 52 inch polycarbonate backboard that provides plenty of space to develop your game, particularly your ...[Read More] Our Price: $479.43 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 50-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 51544 Polycarbonate Backboard
Get ready for some serious basketball action with the Lifetime 51544 50-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop. This system features a polycarbonate backboard, steel frame, Speed Shift height adjuster, and 34-gallon portable base, making it perfect for all pl...[Read More] Our Price: $379.00 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 48-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop Polycarbonate Backboard
The 1531 Lifetime portable basketball hoop is ideal for beginning to intermediate level basketball players. This system features a 3 inch round steel pole, Slam-it rim, and the Quick Adjust height-adjustment mechanism. The pole is made of sturdy stee...[Read More] Our Price: $270.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 44-Inch Plastic Portable Basketball Hoop (Model 90114)
Do you have a little basketball player ready to learn the game? Need an affordable, durable basketball system to help them begin their basketball training? The 90114 is the right system for you. This portable basketball hoop from Lifetime Products fe...[Read More] Our Price: $189.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime Portable Basketball Hoop - 90228 52-inch Backboard System
Lifetime 90228 Elite Portable Basketball Hoop Introducing the Lifetime Elite Basketball System, the perfect addition to your family home. With its 52-inch board, it's larger than your average driveway hoop, ensuring that every bank ...[Read More] Our Price: $499.00 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 50-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 90271 Polycarbonate Backboard
Rundown Set up your home basketball court in style with the 90271 portable basketball hoop from Lifetime Products. This basketball goal features a 50 inch polycarbonate backboard, a 31-gallon portable base with wheels, the Speed Shift height adjuster...[Read More] Our Price: $329.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 44-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 90073 Polycarbonate Backboard
RundownStart teaching your young basketball player the game easier with the 90073 portable basketball system. This system features a 44 inch backboard with a regulation-sized rim. The rim height can be adjusted up and down in 6 inch increments using ...[Read More] Our Price: $235.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 50-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 90593 Polycarbonate Backboard
Lifetime Portable Basketball System - Features a 50 x 30 x 2 Shatter-Proof Fusion Backboard with frame pad, Foot Adjust, 3 round pole - 3 piece (black), straight round extension arms (black), Courtside heavy-duty portable base, and a Slam-It Rim (ora...[Read More] Our Price: $349.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 54-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 90631 Polycarbonate Backboard
What Your Home Basketball Court Needs Bring the court to your doorstep with Lifetime's Portable Basketball System! This powerhouse features a 54 Steel-Framed, Shatterproof backboard with a revolutionary Action Grip® for effortless h...[Read More] Our Price: $479.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 32-Inch Plastic Portable Basketball Hoop (Model 90269)
Lifetime Portable Basketball Goal 90269 Youth System Your young, budding basketball player need not wait any longer to start developing their skills with this youth basketball hoop from Lifetime Products. This system can adjust the rim height from a ...[Read More] Our Price: $117.99 On Sale [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 44-Inch Plastic Portable Basketball Hoop (Model 90171)
Discover the thrill of basketball with your first ever high-quality, convenient system. Experience the mobility, adjustability, and effortless set up of the Lifetime 90171 portable basketball hoop. Its 12-gallon base, fillable with sand or water, not...[Read More] Our Price: $164.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 44-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 90690 Polycarbonate Backboard
Lifetime 90690 Portable Basketball SystemLooking for the perfect basketball system for young players? Look no further than Lifetime Products 90690 portable basketball system! With a 44-inch Shatterproof Fusion backboard, telescoping height adjustment...[Read More] Our Price: $209.94 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 44-Inch Poolside Portable Basketball Hoop 90742 Polycarbonate Backboard
This Poolside basketball system from Lifetime Products features a 44 in. Shatter-Proof Fusion backboard with a telescoping height adjustment that adjusts from 4 to 6.5 feet high. It also includes a Classic Rim with an all-weather nylon net and a 3 in...[Read More] Our Price: $249.00 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 52-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 90853 Polycarbonate Backboard
Lifetime Portable Basketball System - Lifetime 52 in. Tinted Clearview Action Grip XL Portable Features a Tinted Clearview 52 in. x 33 in. x 1 in. Steel-Framed Shatterproof Backboard with a universal frame pad (black), Action Grip?, 3.5 in. round pol...[Read More] Our Price: $448.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Mammoth 54-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop 90734 Tempered Glass Backboard
Experience top-tier gameplay with the Lifetime Portable Mammoth Basketball System, featuring a 54 in. tempered glass backboard, Mammoth handle lift mechanism, 3.5 in. square pole, Slam-It® Ultra Rim, and a heavy-duty portable base. This semi-portable...[Read More] Our Price: $999.00 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 48-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop Polycarbonate Backboard
Lifetime Portable Basketball Goals - 90491 Polycarbonate 48 Inch Backboard.Lifetime's portable basketball hoops are the perfect option for beginning and seasoned players alike! The portable base and adjusting pole make it easy for you to put the hoop...[Read More] Our Price: $299.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 32-inch Plastic Portable Basketball Hoop with Blue and Black Backboard
Lifetime Portable Basketball Goal 90269 Youth System Your young, budding basketball player need not wait any longer to start developing their skills with this youth basketball hoop from Lifetime Products. This system can adjust the rim height from a ...[Read More] Our Price: $142.99 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Lifetime 91138 50-Inch Portable Basketball Hoop Polycarbonate Backboard
This portable basketball system from Lifetime Products features a clear view, 50 in. Steel-Framed Shatterproof backboard with a Speed Shift® height adjustment mechanism that adjusts from 8 to 10 feet high. New Clearview Backboard eliminates backb...[Read More] Our Price: $379.00 [Add to Cart]

>> Read More

Low Price Guarantee on Hoops Manufactured by Lifetime

Call toll free for expert advice:  866-308-5484

Free Shipping
Competitive Edge Products, Inc BBB Business Review
PayPal, Visa, Amex, Discover
Symantec Norton Guarantee Seal