Model 68562 is one of the best selling Portable Basketball Standards. The professional graphics and beefy look make it one of the favorites among customers. Designed with aggressive play in
mind this is sure to give you years of basketball memories with family and friends. 3-point shots, layups, free throws, and intense dunking are what this hoop was made to accommodate best.
68562 Backboard Specs:
- Backboard dimensions: 60 inches W x 35 inches.
- Backboard material: transparent acrylic.
- Acrylic is the best material second only to tempered glass
68562 Rim/Hoop Specs:
- Steel regulation size 18” diameter Rim.
- Rim Color: Orange
- Hardware Configuration: Compression Spring for competitive dunking.
- Net Hooks: Steel (not clip-on) welded net hooks for net attachment.
- Net: All-weather white net.
68562 Pole Specs:
- Extension arms: 16” overhang between pole and backboard
- Pole Diameter: 3.5” round (standard size)
- Pole Material: Steel with powder-coated paint finish to prevent rust
- Pole Color: Black
- Main pole shape: round.
- Main pole structure: 3 pieces with top pole cap to prohibit rain water.
68562 Adjustment Mechanism:
- Height adjustment name: Screw Jack lift.
- Metal handle crank on back of pull. Turning handle circularly raises or lowers depending on turning directions.
- Screw Jack uses tested and familiar technology to raise and lower the backboard.
- Adjustment Increments: Rim height adjusts from 7.5 feet to 10 feet in any in-between increment stopping instantly when you stop turning the handle.
- Adjustment Height: lowest height is 7.5 accommodating the average 6 year old and highest height 10’ which is High School/NBA regulation height.
68562 Portable Base Specs:
- Base Material: High-impact blow molded plastic.
- Built in rebounder from base.
- Fill Material: 40 gallons of water or sand. Fill plug on top and drain plug on side for portability. About 50% of water must be drained to easily move around. Replacement caps available.
- Wheels: 2 wheels in front. Tipping forward allows the hoop to roll to another location. Replacement bases available.
- Warranty: 5-years manufacturer’s warranty. Copy of receipt required. Rims and backboards damaged from falling over are not covered. Please ensure you follow the owner’s manual instructions to
prevent the 68562 bball goal from falling over.
- Footprint dimensions: n/a
- Shipping Time: 5-7 days from time of purchase. Delivered FedEx – no signature required. Tracking automatically emailed to customer.
- Shipping weight: about 151 lbs.
- Shipped dimensions: 58 inches L x 35 inches W x 15 inches H.
View Spalding 68562 60 In BB Portable Goal
on Competitive Edge Products, Inc.
View our directory of installers for help installing your Spalding 68562.