Model 66355 includes fun blue and black graphics with uv protectants to ensure longevity. The spring-loaded break-away dunking rim makes for a fun intense game and for dunking contests. The
built-in rebounder gives an added accessory to help keep the ball under the hoop. The adjustment in the back makes for a quick change from adult play to the little ones. Enjoy basketball at your
66355 Backboard Specs:
- Backboard dimensions: 50 inches Wide
- Backboard material: transparent acrylic.
- Acrylic is the quietest material next to tempered glass. Plays closely to glass, but half the price.
- Backboard Frame: Steel frame around perimeter and behind center.
- Acrylic Backboard Material: 3.5 mm
66355 Rim/Hoop Specs:
- Steel regulation size 18” diameter rim.
- Rim Color: Red
- Hardware Configuration: Compression Spring for competitive dunking.
- Net Hooks: Steel (not clip-on) welded net hooks for net attachment.
- Net: All-weather cotton white net.
66355 Pole Specs:
- Extension arms: Gives room between pole and backboard
- Pole Diameter: 3.5” round (standard size)
- Pole Material: Steel with powder-coated paint finish to prevent rust
- Pole Color: Black
- Main pole shape: round.
- Main pole structure: 3 pieces with top pole cap to prohibit rain water.
66355 Adjustment Mechanism:
- Height adjustment name: Exacta Height™ Adjustment Mechanism.
- Black handle on back of pole. Trigger squeeze releases mechanism to lift up and down. Releasing trigger locks hoop into place.
- Exacta Height™ Adjustment Mechanism uses spring technology to raise and lower the backboard.
- Adjustment Increments: Rim height adjusts from 7.5 feet to 10 feet in 6” increments stopping when you release the trigger.
- Adjustment Height: Lowest height is 7.5 accommodating the average 6 year old and highest height 10’ which is High School/NBA regulation height.
66355 Portable Base Specs:
- Base Material: Expandable plastic. Designed to freeze solid with water in winter. No anti-freeze necessary.
- Base size: Large Spalding Base. 55” deep x 37” wide
- Fill Material: 34 gallons of water or sand. Fill plug on top and drain plug on side for portability. About 50% of water must be drained to easily move around. Replacement caps available.
- Wheels: 2 wheels in front. Tipping forward allows the hoop to roll to another location. Replacement bases available.
- Warranty: 5-years manufacturer’s warranty. Copy of receipt required. Rims and backboards damaged from falling over are not covered. Please ensure you follow the owner’s manual instructions to
prevent the 66355 bball goal from falling over.
- Footprint dimensions: 55 inches L x 37 inches W.
- Shipping Time: 5-7 days from time of purchase. Delivered FedEx – no signature required. Tracking automatically emailed to customer.
- Shipping weight: about 111 lbs.
- Shipped dimensions: 55.10 inches L x 37 inches W x 12.60 inches H.
Spalding Portable Basketball Systems 66355 50 Inch Acrylic Backboard
View our directory of installers for help installing your Spalding 54 acrylic
portable basketball system. Spalding 66355 pdf manual below: